The number of FDA-approved monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) continues to grow, while those in late-stage development rose more than 30% between 2021 and 2022. Given the relative value of being first to market, biopharmaceutical companies are looking to shrink the 10 or more years it usually takes for a biologic candidate to progress from drug discovery to regulatory approval.
Increase speed, reduce risk and maintain quality of mAbs by partnering with a CDMO that has a comprehensive program for moving from discovery to clinical batches of a new biologic.
- Rapid antibody discovery process
- Cell line development using CHO-GSN℠ platform
- Cell bank generation and characterization with Solentim® VIPS™
- Upstream process development using Sartorius® Ambr® 15 Cell Culture Bioreactor System for optimized culture conditions
- Downstream process development
- Drug product formulation development and manufacturing
- Identifying critical quality attributes (CQAs)
- Quality systems at Curia
- Specializing in First-to-Human manufacturing support
More from Curia
With experience in both chemistry and biologics, Curia is uniquely positioned to provide mRNA drug development solutions spanning discovery and engineering, mRNA drug substance formulation, and fill-finish and manufacturing of lipids and nucleosides.