The number of FDA-approved monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) continues to grow, while those in late-stage development rose more than 30% between 2021 and 2022. Given the relative value of being first to market, biopharmaceutical companies are looking to shrink the 10 or more years it usually takes for a biologic candidate to progress from drug discovery to regulatory approval.
Increase speed, reduce risk and maintain quality of mAbs by partnering with a CDMO that has a comprehensive program for moving from discovery to clinical batches of a new biologic.
- Rapid antibody discovery process
- Cell line development using CHO-GSN℠ platform
- Cell bank generation and characterization with Solentim® VIPS™
- Upstream process development using Sartorius® Ambr® 15 Cell Culture Bioreactor System for optimized culture conditions
- Downstream process development
- Drug product formulation development and manufacturing
- Identifying critical quality attributes (CQAs)
- Quality systems at Curia
- Specializing in First-to-Human manufacturing support
Ready to move from idea to impact?
Whether you have a question for our team or an opportunity you’re eager to pursue, one of our experts can help you get started.Contact Us
More from Curia
Rapid discovery and characterization of monoclonal antibodies against the SARS-CoV-2 Delta spike protein
In the fall of 2021, the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 was the dominant strain in the US, being both more contagious than previous variants and more likely to lead to “long COVID” than subsequent Omicron variants. Here we describe the discovery and...