The cell engineering team performs stable cell line development and clone isolation for the production of recombinant proteins utilizing viral transduction and transfection methodologies. The team has experience with a large variety of cell types, including CAR-T, and a host of other cell lines derived from various tissues. Transgene expression is analyzed by various methods, such as flow cytometry, western blot, and ELISA.
Key features of Cell Engineering Services
- Variety of cell types
- HEK293, CHO, A549, hematopoietic (T cells, including CAR-T)
- Hundreds of engineered cell lines created
- Target types
- Enzymes, antibodies, membrane/structural proteins, reporter proteins, etc.
- Antibiotic titration (kill curve) analysis
- Gene delivery
- Viral vector-mediated transduction
- Cationic lipid transfection
- Single-cell cloning
- Research cell banks
Curia’s CAR T-Cell Engineering Services
|Lentivius Production||T Cell Transduction||T Cell Characterization||T Cell Delivery|
|Lentivirus engineered and produced at Curia||Client T cells are transduced with lentivirus encoding CAR||Cells are characterized for T cell markers and CAR||Cells are expanded, cryopreserved and delivered.|