Latest advances in liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry techniques enable Curia to perform high resolution characterization of protein samples at a reasonable cost for all clientele. Our protein analytical services can:
- Identify a protein by molecular weight
- Confirm the primary sequence of a protein/antibody
- Detect post-translational modifications
- Characterize a protein/antibody by aggregation, thermostability, size, charge variants, and pI
- Measure a protein’s purity/impurity
- Determine the amino acid sequences of a purified protein sample or discover the amino acid sequence of an antibody,
- Compare one protein or antibody sample to a second sample or biosimilar molecule, and more.