Catalog #21300 - Site Mutagenesis
- Primers are designed and used to perform the mutagenesis reactions.
- Sequencing of the mutated portion of the gene is included to confirm that the desired change was incorporated.
Please note that there will be an additional charge to sequence the remainder of the insert to ensure that no additional mutations were introduced during the mutagenesis reaction.
- Recombinant plasmid from a miniprep.
- Certificate of analysis.
- DNA template (PCR product or gene within a plasmid).
- 1-2 ug vector (Curia offers several vector options–please inquire).
- Appropriate sequence information.
- For gateway cloning, midiprep DNA or higher is needed for entry and destination vectors. If miniprep DNA is provided by client, Midiprep scale-up service (cat# 21602) will be included. Please complete and include a DNA Studio Order form with any vectors or plasmids you send to Curia.