End-to-end expertise. Proven partnership.
Curia ensures your government contracts are supported throughout the drug development journey. From the earliest stages of discovery through commercialization, our expert team can accommodate a broad range of needs in the areas of drug discovery, drug product development and small- and large-scale API manufacturing. No matter the project, a partnership with Curia is supported by integrated custom services, a collaborative approach to drug discovery and a track record among the best in the industry.
A track record you can trust
With decades of experience delivering expert solutions to pharma, biotech, academic and government organizations, Curia has mastered the art of scientific innovation. We provide the expert services you need to navigate the entire drug development journey, from drug discovery and small-scale development to commercial manufacturing—all backed by a competitive record of program and product advancement and a documented history of inspection success.
Our therapeutic focus areas
Curia’s technical teams have a wealth of experience across a variety of critical therapeutic areas, including:
- Infectious diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Respiratory disorders
We also work with fine chemicals, agro chemicals, nutraceuticals, polymers, large molecules, prostaglandins, steroids, monobactams, sterile API, fermentation, tetracyclines, immunosuppressants and ergots derivatives, in addition to experience with controlled substances and highly potent compounds.
Our prime contracts span the drug development continuum, from discovery chemistry through development, formulation and API manufacturing.
- Department of Health and Human Services
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, Neurosciences Blueprint Program
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, Division of Preclinical Innovation
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (DMID)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID)
- Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA)
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Department of Defense (DOD), Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense Information Analysis Center (CBRNIAC)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS)