Curia is an authorized partner of NanoString, a leader in direct multiplexed digital barcode technology that enables simultaneous quantification of DNA, RNA, and proteins in any combinations. Curia offers a full suite of multiplex services including:
- Upstream study design and study execution
- Sample preparation/extraction
- Full cell-based/tissue-based treatment workflows from virtually any starting materials
Curia also offers a full menu of upstream bioassays to facilitate the client’s workflow from simple compound/biologic treatment of cell lines through the processing of thousands of clinical tissue samples and multiple analytic readouts for R&D and cGxP.
About the NanoString Platforms: The NanoString nCounter® platform is a complete solution for detecting and counting large sets of molecules using solution-phase hybridization, immobilization, and fluorescence scanning.
- Multiplexes up to 800 targets (mRNA, microRNA, DNA, or proteins) in a single reaction
- Requires no amplification or enzymatic reactions
- High sensitivity, precision, and reproducibility
- Utilizes small sample quantities (10 – 100 ng RNA, 300 ng gDNA)
- Works with diverse sample types: purified RNA, cell lysates, blood, tissue, FFPE samples, and ChIP DNA
- Fast turnaround – in as little as 3 working days
To learn more about NanoString technology, please download presentation: Curia, NanoString Overview Presentation
About Curia’s NanoString Platforms: Curia’s nCounter FLEX Analysis System with Dx Enablement consists of two robotic nCounter Prep Stations for sample processing as well as an nCounter Digital Analyzer for data collection. The systems can operate at a throughput of 96 samples per day.
- Targeted analysis of complex gene expression networks
- Gene expression (mRNA)
- ncRNA (miRNA, siRNA, piRNA, IncRNA)
- miRGE analysis (miRNA and mRNA at the same time)
- Protein and protein modifications
- Characterization of gene fusions and splice/single nucleotide variants
- Validation of NGS data
- Copy number variation analysis
- ChIP screening (ChIP-String)