Express MP&I in In Vitro Clearance Samples – Liver S9 Fractions
- Liver microsomes, S9 fractions, or hepatocytes.
- Samples for analysis are generated in the course of in vitro clearance (metabolic stability) studies
- Identification of metabolites of test compound generated in Phase I and/or Phase II metabolic reactions using a High Resolution LC-MS instrument
- Determination of tentative structures of metabolites using advanced LC-MS/MS analysis
|Test Compound Concentration||1 µM|
|Incubation Time||0.5-4 hours|
|Number of Repeats||2|
- Tier 1 analysis: A list of identified metabolites, including corresponding molecular masses and relative abundance of metabolites estimated from integration of peak areas in LC/MS/MS chromatograms.
- Note: For Tier 2 analysis (includes Tier 1 analysis results, plus MS/MS spectra of identified metabolites, suggested metabolite structures, and possible metabolic pathways of test compound) please select Standard Metabolite Profiling and Identification.
Test Compound Requirement: 1-2 mg dry powder or 100-200 µL of 10 mM DMSO stock solution.