Discovery Bioanalytical Services
- Express, standard, and advanced LC-MS/MS bioanalytical methods designed to support specific stages of drug discovery.
- Measurement of drug concentrations in complex biological matrices, including plasma, whole blood, urine, bile, and various organs and tissues.
- Pharmacokinetic modeling and calculation of pharmacokinetic parameters.
- Preformulation development for animal dosing.
- In vivo animal dosing and sample collection available via our partners.
Test Compound Requirement for Bioanalytical Method Development:
- Express: 1-2 mg dry powder or 10 µL of 10 mg/mL DMSO stock solution.
- Standard: 4-5 mg dry powder or 20 µL of 10 mg/mL DMSO stock solution.
- Advanced: 8-10 mg dry powder or 50 µL of 10 mg/mL DMSO stock solution